Words starting with chir
5 letter words starting with chir
6 letter words starting with chir
- chirac — Jacques (René) (ʒɑk). born 1932, French Gaullist politician: president of France (1995–2007); prime minister (1974–76 and 1986–88); mayor of Paris (1977–95)
- chiral — designating or of an asymmetrical form, as a molecule, that cannot be superimposed on its mirror image
- chiro- — indicating the hand; of or by means of the hand
- chiron — a wise and kind centaur who taught many great heroes in their youth, including Achilles, Actaeon, and Jason
- chiros — the ladyfish, Elops saurus.
7 letter words starting with chir
- chirico — Giorgio de (ˈdʒordʒo de). 1888–1978, Italian artist born in Greece: profoundly influenced the surrealist movement
- chirmed — Simple past tense and past participle of chirm.
- chirped — to make a characteristic short, sharp sound, as small birds and certain insects.
- chirper — to make a characteristic short, sharp sound, as small birds and certain insects.
- chirpse — (slang, transitive, Multicultural London English) To flirt with; to chat up.
8 letter words starting with chir
9 letter words starting with chir
- chiragric — a person who suffers from chiagra
- chirality — the configuration or handedness (left or right) of an asymmetric, optically active chemical compound
- chirimoya — cherimoya.
- chirology — Palm reading.
- chironomy — the craft or artistry of moving the hands by following a standard or formula in relation to theatrical, oratory, or musical performance
10 letter words starting with chir
- chiricahua — a member of an Apache Indian group, formerly located in the southwestern U.S. and northern Mexico, now living primarily in Oklahoma and New Mexico.
- chirognomy — the study of the hand in order to discern a person's nature or future events
- chirograph — an indenture
- chiromancy — palmistry
- chironomer — a person who is skilled in chironomy
11 letter words starting with chir
12 letter words starting with chir
- chirognomist — someone who studies chirognomy
- chirographer — Alternative form of chirographist.
- chirographic — Of or relating to chirography.
- chiropractic — Chiropractic is the treatment of injuries by pressing and moving people's joints, especially the spine.
- chiropractor — A chiropractor is a person who treats injuries by chiropractic.
13 letter words starting with chir
15 letter words starting with chir
- chiropterophily — Pollination by bats.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHIR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 77 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHIR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.