Words starting with chinesec
Maybe these words will be useful:
- chinese shar-pei — Shar-Pei.
- chinese snowball — a Chinese shrub, Viburnum macrocephalum, of the honeysuckle family, having scurfy, hairy twigs, hairy leaves, and white flowers in large, showy, globelike clusters.
- chinese tag — a variety of the game of tag in which the tagged player must hold one hand on the part of the body where he or she was tagged.
- chinese tallow tree — tallow tree.
- chinese tour — a tour in which visitors are shown only what those in charge want them to see.
- chinese trumpet creeper — a showy, woody vine, Campsis grandiflora, of China, having aerial rootlets and large red flowers.
- chinese turkestan — the E part of the central Asian region of Turkestan: corresponds generally to the present-day Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of China
- chinese vermilion — pimento (def 3).
- chinese wall — a notional barrier between the parts of a business, esp between the market makers and brokers of a stock-exchange business, across which no information should pass to the detriment of clients
- chinese water deer — a small Chinese or Korean deer, Hydropotes inermis, having tusks and no antlers: introduced into England and France