Words starting with che
3 letter words starting with che
4 letter words starting with che
- cheb — a town in the W Czech Republic, in W Bohemia on the Ohře River: 12th-century castle where Wallenstein was murdered (1634); a centre of the Sudeten-German movement after World War I. Pop: 34 036 (2007 est)
- chef — A chef is a cook in a restaurant or hotel.
- chek — Altname Hong Kong foot.
- chem — (slang, college) abbreviation of chemistry; commonly capitalized, short for the subject or the department.
- chen — Peter Chen
5 letter words starting with che
- cheap — Goods or services that are cheap cost less money than usual or than you expected.
- chear — (obsolete) cheer.
- cheat — When someone cheats, they do not obey a set of rules which they should be obeying, for example in a game or exam.
- check — Check is also a noun.
- chedi — A Thai Buddhist monument similar to a stupa.
6 letter words starting with che
7 letter words starting with che
- cheapen — If something cheapens a person or thing, it lowers their reputation or position.
- cheaper — costing very little; relatively low in price; inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- cheapie — cheap
- cheaply — costing very little; relatively low in price; inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- cheated — to defraud; swindle: He cheated her out of her inheritance.
8 letter words starting with che
- cheapens — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of cheapen.
- cheapest — costing very little; relatively low in price; inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- cheapish — costing very little; relatively low in price; inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- chearful — Archaic spelling of cheerful.
- cheaters — eyeglasses, esp. dark glasses
9 letter words starting with che
10 letter words starting with che
- cheap-jack — a person who sells cheap and shoddy goods
- cheap-rate — charged at a lower rate
- cheapening — Present participle of cheapen.
- cheapernet — (networking) (Or "thinnet") A colloquial term for thin-wire Ethernet (10base2) that uses RG58 coaxial cable instead of the full-spec "Yellow Cable".
- cheapishly — in a fairly cheap manner
11 letter words starting with che
- cheapskates — Plural form of cheapskate.
- checkerspot — any of several butterflies of the genus Melitaea, having black wings with yellowish-brown, checkerlike markings.
- checkerwise — Alternative spelling of chequerwise.
- checkerwork — a pile of loosely stacked bricks in the regenerator of a regenerative furnace.
- checkmarked — to indicate by a check mark.
12 letter words starting with che
- checkerberry — the fruit of any of various plants, esp the wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)
- checkerbloom — a Californian malvaceous plant, Sidalcea malvaeflora, with pink or purple flowers
- checkerboard — A checkerboard is a square board with 64 black and white squares that is used for playing checkers or chess.
- checkweigher — a person or machine that measures the weight of commodities on a production line or in a colliery
- cheerfulness — full of cheer; in good spirits: a cheerful person.
13 letter words starting with che
- checkerblooms — Plural form of checkerbloom.
- checkpointing — Present participle of checkpoint.
- checkweighman — a representative elected by coal miners to check the findings of the mine owner's weighman where miners are paid by the weight of coal mined.
- cheerer-upper — a person or thing that cheers a person up: A good joke is the best cheerer-upper.
- cheerlessness — The state or characteristic of being cheerless.
14 letter words starting with che
15 letter words starting with che
- chemoattractant — a chemical substance that provokes chemotaxis, esp one that causes a bacterium to move in the direction in which its concentration is increasing
- chemoautotrophs — Plural form of chemoautotroph.
- chemoautotrophy — the process of deriving energy through oxidizing inorganic chemical compounds, as opposed to photosynthesis
- chemolithotroph — Chemoautotroph.
- chemoprevention — the prevention of disease, esp cancer, by means of chemical agents
16 letter words starting with che
- chemiluminescent — Of, pertaining to, or employing chemiluminescence.
- chemoautotrophic — producing organic matter by the use of energy obtained by oxidation of certain chemicals with carbon dioxide as the carbon source
- chemoheterotroph — an organism that obtains its energy from the oxidation of organic compounds
- chemolithotrophs — Plural form of chemolithotroph.
- chemoluminescent — (chemistry) Exhibiting chemoluminescence.
17 letter words starting with che
- chemiluminescence — the phenomenon in which a chemical reaction leads to the emission of light without incandescence
- chemoluminescence — (chemistry) The emission of light as the result of a chemical reaction.
- chemopallidectomy — an operation for treating Parkinson's disease and certain other diseases characterized by muscular rigidity, consisting of destroying a specific part of the corpus striatum by injecting it with a chemical, usually alcohol.
- chemoradiotherapy — (medicine) A combination of chemotherapy and radiotherapy used to treat some cancers.
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
19 letter words starting with che
- chemolithoautotroph — (biology) A chemoautotroph or lithoautotroph.
20 letter words starting with che
22 letter words starting with che
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 778 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.