Words starting with channelo
Maybe these words will be useful:
- channel black — the soot of a natural gas flame, used in paints; fine carbon.
- channeler — a person or thing that channels; specif., a medium (sense 7)
- channelise — Alternative form of channelize.
- channelised — Simple past tense and past participle of channelise.
- channelising — Present participle of channelise.
- channelizing — Present participle of channelize.
- channeller — Alternative spelling of channeler.
- channels — Plural form of channel.
- channel — A channel is a television station.
- channel back — an upholstered chair or sofa back having deep vertical grooves.