Words starting with cent
4 letter words starting with cent
5 letter words starting with cent
6 letter words starting with cent
- cental — a unit of weight equal to 100 pounds (45.3 kilograms)
- centas — a former monetary unit of Lithuania, worth one hundredth of a litas
- center — a point equally distant from all points on the circumference of a circle or surface of a sphere
- centi- — denoting one hundredth
- centos — Plural form of cento.
7 letter words starting with cent
- centage — the rate per hundred of something
- centare — centiare.
- centaur — In classical mythology, a centaur is a creature with the head, arms, and upper body of a man, and the body and legs of a horse.
- centavo — a monetary unit of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, Mexico, Mozambique, Nicaragua, and the Philippines. It is worth one hundredth of their respective standard units
- centers — Plural form of center.
8 letter words starting with cent
- centaurs — Classical Mythology. one of a race of monsters having the head, trunk, and arms of a man, and the body and legs of a horse.
- centaury — any Eurasian plant of the genus Centaurium, esp C. erythraea, having purplish-pink flowers and formerly believed to have medicinal properties: family Gentianaceae
- centavos — Plural form of centavo.
- centeral — Misspelling of central.
- centered — If an industry or event is centered in a place, it takes place to the greatest extent there.
9 letter words starting with cent
- centaurea — any of a genus (Centaurea) of annual and perennial plants of the composite family, having egg-shaped flower heads, including the star thistles and the bachelor's buttons
- centauric — characterized by an integration of mind and body for consciousness above the ego-self
- centaurus — a conspicuous extensive constellation in the S hemisphere, close to the Southern Cross, that contains two first magnitude stars, Alpha Centauri and Beta Centauri, and the globular cluster Omega Centauri
- centenary — The centenary of an event such as someone's birth is the 100th anniversary of that event.
- centenier — a senior police officer of the Honorary Police of Jersey, elected for a period of three years by public vote
10 letter words starting with cent
11 letter words starting with cent
12 letter words starting with cent
13 letter words starting with cent
- centenionalis — a silver coin of ancient Rome, first issued by Diocletian as the 100th part of a solidus, later greatly debased.
- centerfielder — (baseball) A player in the centerfield position.
- centricalness — the situation or quality of being centrical
- centrifugally — Away from a centre or axis.
- centrifugence — the property of being centrifugal
14 letter words starting with cent
- centenarianism — the situation or condition of being a centenarian
- centralisation — Alternative spelling of centralization.
- centralization — the act or fact of centralizing; fact of being centralized.
- centre-forward — A centre-forward in a team sport such as football or hockey is the player or position in the middle of the front row of attacking players.
- centrifugalize — to subject (something) to centrifugal motion
15 letter words starting with cent
22 letter words starting with cent
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
On this page, we collect all words starting with CENT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 303 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CENT. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.