Words starting with cade
4 letter words starting with cade
- cade — a juniper tree, Juniperus oxycedrus of the Mediterranean region, the wood of which yields an oily brown liquid (oil of cade) used to treat skin ailments
5 letter words starting with cade
- cadel — An ornate capital letter used in calligraphy consisting of interlacing pen strokes.
- cader — Eastern New England and British. (of the young of animals) abandoned or left by the mother and raised by humans: a cade lamb.
- cades — Plural form of cade.
- cadet — A cadet is a young man or woman who is being trained in the armed services or the police.
- cadet branch — the family or family branch of a younger son
6 letter words starting with cade
- cadeau — a present
- cadent — having cadence; rhythmic
- cadets — Plural form of cadet.
- cadent house — any of the four houses that precede the angles: the third, sixth, ninth, and twelfth houses, which correspond, respectively, to neighborhood and relatives, work and health, philosophy and foreign travel, and secret matters and service to others.
7 letter words starting with cade
- cadelle — a widely distributed beetle, Tenebroides mauritanicus, that feeds on flour, grain, and other stored foods, as well as on other insects: family Trogositidae
- cadence — The cadence of someone's voice is the way their voice gets higher and lower as they speak.
- cadency — the line of descent from a younger member of a family
- cadenza — In classical music, a cadenza is a long and difficult solo passage in a piece for soloist and orchestra.
- cadette — a member of the division of the Girl Scouts for girls twelve to fourteen years of age
8 letter words starting with cade
9 letter words starting with cade
On this page, we collect all words starting with CADE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 25 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CADE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.