Words starting with cad
3 letter words starting with cad
4 letter words starting with cad
5 letter words starting with cad
- caddo — a member of any of a group of North American Indian peoples formerly living in Louisiana, Arkansas, and E Texas, now living mainly in Oklahoma
- caddy — a small container, esp for tea
- cadel — An ornate capital letter used in calligraphy consisting of interlacing pen strokes.
- cader — Eastern New England and British. (of the young of animals) abandoned or left by the mother and raised by humans: a cade lamb.
- cades — Plural form of cade.
6 letter words starting with cad
- cadaga — a eucalyptus tree, E. torelliana, of tropical and subtropical Australia, having a smooth green trunk
- cadcam — computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacture
- caddid — (zoology) Any member of the Caddidae.
- caddie — In golf, a caddie is a person who carries golf clubs and other equipment for a player.
- caddis — a type of coarse woollen yarn, braid, or fabric
7 letter words starting with cad
- cad/cam — design and manufacturing by means of a computer system, as in the creation of complex wiring diagrams, the design of coordinated machine parts, etc.
- cadance — Misspelling of cadence.
- cadaver — A cadaver is a dead body.
- cadbury — George. 1839–1922, British Quaker industrialist and philanthropist. He established, with his brother Richard Cadbury (1835–99), the chocolate-making company Cadbury Brothers and the garden village Bournville, near Birmingham, for their workers
- caddice — caddis1
8 letter words starting with cad
- cadaster — an official register showing details of ownership, boundaries, and value of real property in a district, made for taxation purposes
- cadastre — public record of the extent, value, and ownership of land within a district for purposes of taxation
- cadavers — Plural form of cadaver.
- caddised — trimmed with caddis
- caddying — Present participle of caddy.
9 letter words starting with cad
- cadastral — Surveying. (of a map or survey) showing or including boundaries, property lines, etc.
- cadaveric — a dead body, especially a human body to be dissected; corpse.
- caddisfly — any small mothlike insect of the order Trichoptera, having two pairs of hairy wings and aquatic larvae (caddisworms)
- caddishly — in a caddish manner
- cadencing — rhythmic flow of a sequence of sounds or words: the cadence of language.
10 letter words starting with cad
- cadaverine — a toxic diamine with an unpleasant smell, produced by protein hydrolysis during putrefaction of animal tissue. Formula: NH2(CH2)5NH2
- cadaverous — If you describe someone as cadaverous, you mean they are extremely thin and pale.
- caddicefly — caddisfly.
- caddisworm — the aquatic larva of a caddis fly, which constructs a protective case around itself made of silk, sand, stones, etc
- cadwalader — 7th century ad, legendary king of the Britons, probably a confusion of several historical figures
11 letter words starting with cad
12 letter words starting with cad
- cadaverously — In a cadaverous manner.
14 letter words starting with cad
- cadaverousness — of or like a corpse.
16 letter words starting with cad
- caducibranchiate — (of many amphibians, such as frogs) having gills during one stage of the life cycle only
On this page, we collect all words starting with CAD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 108 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CAD. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.