Words starting with cab
3 letter words starting with cab
- cab — A cab is a taxi.
- cab rank — an area, often specially designated, where taxis wait to pick up passengers
- cab rank rule — the rule that obliges barristers to take on any client in strict rotation
- cab stand — A cab stand is a place where taxis wait for passengers, for example, at an airport or outside a station.
4 letter words starting with cab
- caba — (dated) A cabas, or lady's bag.
- cabe — Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment
- cabs — Plural form of cab.
- cabo rojo — a city in SW Puerto Rico.
- cabo verde — a republic in the Atlantic off the coast of West Africa, consisting of a group of ten islands and five islets: an overseas territory of Portugal until 1975, when the islands became independent. Official language: Portuguese. Religion: Christian (Roman Catholic) majority; animist minority. Currency: Cape Verdean escudo. Capital: Praia. Pop: 531 046 (2013 est). Area: 4033 sq km (1557 sq miles)
5 letter words starting with cab
- cabal — If you refer to a group of politicians or other people as a cabal, you are criticizing them because they meet and decide things secretly.
- caban — (Philippines) A grain measure equal to 3.47 cubic feet, used in the Philippine Islands.
- cabas — a small ladies' bag
- cabby — a cabdriver.
- caber — A caber is a long, heavy, wooden pole. It is thrown into the air as a test of strength in the traditional Scottish sport called 'tossing the caber'.
6 letter words starting with cab
- cabala — a Jewish mystical movement based on a symbolic interpretation of the Scriptures: it flourished from the end of the 12th cent.
- cabals — Plural form of cabal.
- cabana — a tent used as a dressing room by the sea
- cabane — a mastlike structure on some early airplanes, used for supporting the wing.
- cabbed — Simple past tense and past participle of cab.
7 letter words starting with cab
- caballe — Montserrat (monserˈrat). born 1933, Spanish operatic soprano
- cabanas — Plural form of cabana.
- cabaret — Cabaret is live entertainment consisting of dancing, singing, or comedy acts that are performed in the evening in restaurants or nightclubs.
- cabbage — A cabbage is a round vegetable with white, green or purple leaves that is usually eaten cooked.
- cabbagy — having the characteristics of the cabbage as in odor, taste, or color; cabbagelike.
8 letter words starting with cab
9 letter words starting with cab
10 letter words starting with cab
- cabalistic — of or relating to the cabala.
- cabanatuan — city in SC Luzon, in the Philippines: pop. 173,000
- cabineteer — (sometimes initial capital letter) a member of a governmental cabinet.
- cable-knit — knitted using the cable stitch
- cable-laid — (of a rope) made of three plain-laid ropes twisted together in a left-handed direction
11 letter words starting with cab
- cabbagehead — cabbage1 (def 2).
- cabbagetown — a former slum area of Toronto, now known for its Victorian architecture and thriving arts community
- cabbageworm — any caterpillar that feeds on cabbages, esp that of the cabbage white
- cabbalistic — cabala.
- cabinetwood — any wood suitable for use in cabinetwork.
12 letter words starting with cab
- cabalistical — cabalistic
- cabinet-wine — a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- cabinetmaker — A cabinetmaker is a person who makes high-quality wooden furniture.
- cable-laying — involved in or connected to the activity of laying cables
- cable-stitch — a series of stitches used in knitting to produce a cable effect.
13 letter words starting with cab
14 letter words starting with cab
- cabalistically — In a cabalistic manner.
15 letter words starting with cab
- cabbalistically — Alternative spelling of cabalistically.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 195 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CAB. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.