Words starting with budget
6 letter words starting with budget
- budget — Your budget is the amount of money that you have available to spend. The budget for something is the amount of money that a person, organization, or country has available to spend on it.
- budget account — an account with a department store, etc, enabling a customer to make monthly payments to cover his or her past and future purchases
- budget day — the day on which the Chancellor presents his budget to parliament
- budget deficit — the amount by which government expenditure exceeds income from taxation, customs duties, etc, in any one fiscal year
- budget for — If you budget for something, you take account of it when you are deciding how much you can afford to spend on different things.
8 letter words starting with budget
9 letter words starting with budget
- budgetary — A budgetary matter or policy is concerned with the amount of money that is available to a country or organization, and how it is to be spent.
- budgeteer — a person who makes a budget, esp in politics or business
- budgeting — financial planning
- budgetary control — a system of managing a business by applying a financial value to each forecast activity. Actual performance is subsequently compared with the estimates
- budgetary deficit — the amount by which government expenditure exceeds income from taxation, customs duties, etc, in any one fiscal year
On this page, we collect all words starting with BUDGET. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 19 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with BUDGET. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.