Words starting with bri
4 letter words starting with bri
- brie — Brie is a type of cheese that comes from France. It is soft and creamy with a white skin.
- brig — A brig is a type of ship with two masts and square sails.
- brik — a Tunisian deep-fried spicy pastry filled with fish or meat and sometimes an egg
- brim — The brim of a hat is the wide part that sticks outwards at the bottom.
- brin — one of two filaments of silk combined by the silkworm to form a strand of silk
5 letter words starting with bri
- brian — Havergal (ˈhævəɡəl). 1876–1972, English composer, who wrote 32 symphonies, including the large-scale Gothic Symphony (1919–27)
- briar — A briar is a wild rose with long, prickly stems.
- bribe — A bribe is a sum of money or something valuable that one person offers or gives to another in order to persuade him or her to do something.
- brice — Fanny, real name Fannie Borach. 1891–1951, US actress and singer. The film Funny Girl was based on her life
- brick — Bricks are rectangular blocks of baked clay used for building walls, which are usually red or brown. Brick is the material made up of these blocks.
6 letter words starting with bri
- briand — Aristide (aristid). 1862–1932, French socialist statesman: prime minister of France 11 times. He was responsible for the separation of Church and State (1905) and he advocated a United States of Europe. Nobel peace prize 1926
- briard — a medium-sized dog of an ancient French sheep-herding breed having a long rough coat of a single colour
- briary — brier1 .
- bribee — a person who accepts a bribe
- briber — money or any other valuable consideration given or promised with a view to corrupting the behavior of a person, especially in that person's performance as an athlete, public official, etc.: The motorist offered the arresting officer a bribe to let him go.
7 letter words starting with bri
- bribery — Bribery is the act of offering someone money or something valuable in order to persuade them to do something for you.
- bribing — money or any other valuable consideration given or promised with a view to corrupting the behavior of a person, especially in that person's performance as an athlete, public official, etc.: The motorist offered the arresting officer a bribe to let him go.
- bricken — made of bricks
- bricker — a block of clay hardened by drying in the sun or burning in a kiln, and used for building, paving, etc.: traditionally, in the U.S., a rectangle 2.25 × 3.75 × 8 inches (5.7 × 9.5 × 20.3 cm), red, brown, or yellow in color.
- brickie — A brickie is the same as a bricklayer.
8 letter words starting with bri
- briareus — a giant with a hundred arms and fifty heads who aided Zeus and the Olympians against the Titans
- brickbat — Brickbats are very critical or insulting remarks which are made in public about someone or something.
- bricking — the falsification of evidence in order to bring a criminal charge
- bricktop — a person having red or reddish-brown hair.
- bridally — in a manner appropriate for a bride
9 letter words starting with bri
10 letter words starting with bri
- brick-kiln — a kiln in which blocks of clay are baked into bricks
- brickearth — a clayey alluvium suitable for the making of bricks: specifically, such a deposit in southern England, yielding a fertile soil
- brickfield — an area of ground where bricks are made
- bricklayer — A bricklayer is a person whose job is to build walls using bricks.
- brickmaker — a person who makes bricks
11 letter words starting with bri
12 letter words starting with bri
- brickfielder — a hot wind in parts of Australia, originally applied to a wind which blew over Sydney carrying dust from the neighbouring Brickfields sand hills
- bright-field — of or relating to the illuminated region about the object of a microscope.
- brilliantine — a perfumed oil used to make the hair smooth and shiny
- brinkmanship — Brinkmanship is a method of behaviour, especially in politics, in which you deliberately get into dangerous situations which could result in disaster but which could also bring success.
- brise-soleil — a structure used in hot climates to protect a window from the sun, usually consisting of horizontal or vertical strips of wood, concrete, etc
13 letter words starting with bri
- brilliant-cut — a cut intended to enhance the brilliance of a gem with the least possible sacrifice of weight, characterized by a form resembling two pyramids set base to base, truncated so as to give a broad table and a very small culet, and having from 18 to 104 facets, 58 being typical.
- brilliantined — treated with brilliantine
- brinksmanship — the technique or practice of maneuvering a dangerous situation to the limits of tolerance or safety in order to secure the greatest advantage, especially by creating diplomatic crises.
- bristle-grass — any of various grasses of the genus Setaria, such as S. viridis, having a bristly inflorescence
- bring-and-buy sale — A bring-and-buy sale is an informal sale to raise money for a charity or other organization. People who come to the sale bring things to be sold and buy things that other people have brought.
14 letter words starting with bri
- bridge-builder — a person who attempts to connect or reconcile opposing parties
15 letter words starting with bri
- bridge-building — efforts to establish communications and friendly contacts between people in order to make them friends or allies
- brights-disease — a disease characterized by albuminuria and heightened blood pressure.
- brillat-savarin — Anthelme (ɑ̃tɛlm). 1755–1826, French lawyer and gourmet; author of Physiologie du Goût (1825)
- britneyfication — the effect on clothes and fashions of following the revealing styles favoured by the US pop singer Britney Spears (born 1981)
- bristle-thighed curlew — an Alaskan curlew, Numenius tahitiensis, that winters in Polynesia, having bristlelike feathers on its thighs.
16 letter words starting with bri
17 letter words starting with bri
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
On this page, we collect all words starting with BRI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 473 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with BRI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.