Words starting with betterlat
Maybe these words will be useful:
- better the devil you know — If you say better the devil you know or better the devil you know than the devil you don't know, you mean that you would prefer to have contact with or do business with a person you already know, even though you don't like them, than with a person you don't know.
- bettermost — best
- betterness — the quality of being superior
- better — Better is the comparative of good.
- better business bureau — any of a nationwide system of local organizations, supported by business, whose function is to receive and investigate customer complaints of dishonest business practices. Abbreviation: BBB.
- better half — one's spouse
- better late than never — If you say better late than never when someone has done something, you think they should have done it earlier.
- better off — in more favourable circumstances, esp financially
- better part of — almost all of; most of.