Words starting with barren
6 letter words starting with barren
- barren — A barren landscape is dry and bare, and has very few plants and no trees.
- barren ground caribou — a migrating caribou of the North American tundra and taiga, having many-branched slender antlers.
- barren strawberry — a Eurasian plant, Potentilla sterilis, related to the strawberry that does not produce edible fruit
7 letter words starting with barren
- barrens — (in North America) a stretch of usually level land that is sparsely vegetated or barren
8 letter words starting with barren
- barrenly — Unfruitfully; unproductively.
10 letter words starting with barren
On this page, we collect all words starting with BARREN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with BARREN. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.