Words starting with barr
4 letter words starting with barr
- barr body — a structure found on the inside of the nuclear membrane of female cells that takes a dark stain and indicates by its presence the sex of the individual
5 letter words starting with barr
6 letter words starting with barr
- barras — Paul François Jean Nicolas, Vicomte de Barras. 1755–1829, French revolutionary: member of the Directory (1795–99)
- barrat — fraudulent dealings
- barred — having bars or stripes
- barrel — A barrel is a large, round container for liquids or food.
- barren — A barren landscape is dry and bare, and has very few plants and no trees.
7 letter words starting with barr
- barrace — a barricade or barrier, particularly one in front of a castle or enclosing the grounds of a tournament
- barrack — A barracks is a building or group of buildings where soldiers or other members of the armed forces live and work. 'Barracks' is the singular and plural form.
- barrage — A barrage is continuous firing on an area with large guns and tanks.
- barrels — Plural form of barrel.
- barrens — (in North America) a stretch of usually level land that is sparsely vegetated or barren
8 letter words starting with barr
9 letter words starting with barr
- barracked — Simple past tense and past participle of barrack.
- barracker — to shout boisterously for or against a player or team; root or jeer.
- barracoon — (formerly) a temporary place of confinement for slaves or convicts, esp those awaiting transportation
- barracuda — A barracuda is a large tropical sea fish that eats other fish.
- barraging — Military. a heavy barrier of artillery fire to protect one's own advancing or retreating troops or to stop the advance of enemy troops.
10 letter words starting with barr
- barracking — Present participle of barrack.
- barracoota — Alt form barracouta.
- barracouta — a large predatory Pacific fish, Thyrsites atun, with a protruding lower jaw and strong teeth: family Gempylidae
- barracudas — Plural form of barracuda.
- barramunda — the edible Australian lungfish, Neoceratodus forsteri, having paddle-like fins and a long body covered with large scales
11 letter words starting with barr
12 letter words starting with barr
- barranquilla — a port in N Colombia, on the Magdalena River. Pop: 1 918 000 (2005 est)
- barratrously — In a barratrous manner.
- barristerial — pertaining to a barrister
- barrack-room ballads — a volume of poems (1892) by Rudyard Kipling, including Gunga Din, Danny Deever, and Mandalay.
- barrack-room lawyer — a person who freely offers opinions, esp in legal matters, that he or she is unqualified to give
13 letter words starting with barr
14 letter words starting with barr
- barrel-chested — A barrel-chested man has a large, rounded chest.
15 letter words starting with barr
- barrancabermeja — a city in N Colombia.
17 letter words starting with barr
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
On this page, we collect all words starting with BARR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 153 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with BARR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.