Words starting with bana
5 letter words starting with bana
- banak — a tree of the genus Virola, of Central America: family Myristicaceae
- banal — If you describe something as banal, you do not like it because you think that it is so ordinary that it is not at all effective or interesting.
- banan — (rare, informal) Banana.
- banat — a fertile plain extending through Hungary, Romania, and Serbia
6 letter words starting with bana
- banaba — an island in the SW Pacific, in the Republic of Kiribati. Phosphates were mined by Britain (1900–79). Area: about 5 sq km (2 sq miles). Pop: 301 (2005)
- banana — Bananas are long curved fruit with yellow skins.
- banans — Plural form of banan.
- banach algebra — (mathematics) An algebra in which the vector space is a Banach space.
- banach inverse mapping theorem — (mathematics) In a Banach space the inverse to a continuous linear mapping is continuous.
7 letter words starting with bana
8 letter words starting with bana
- banalise — to render or make banal; trivialize: Television has often been accused of banalizing even the most serious subjects.
- banality — the condition or quality of being banal, or devoid of freshness or originality: the banality of everyday life.
- banalize — to make banal
- banausic — merely mechanical; materialistic; utilitarian
9 letter words starting with bana
- banalized — to render or make banal; trivialize: Television has often been accused of banalizing even the most serious subjects.
10 letter words starting with bana
- banalities — the condition or quality of being banal, or devoid of freshness or originality: the banality of everyday life.
- bananadine — A fictional psychoactive substance said to be extracted from banana peels.
- bananaland — Queensland.
- bananaquit — A small songbird with a curved bill, typically with a white stripe over the eye, a sooty gray back, and yellow underparts. It is common in the West Indies and Central and South America.
11 letter words starting with bana
- bananaquits — Plural form of bananaquit.
12 letter words starting with bana
- banalization — the process of becoming or making something banal
13 letter words starting with bana
- banach-tarski paradox — (mathematics) It is possible to cut a solid ball into finitely many pieces (actually about half a dozen), and then put the pieces together again to get two solid balls, each the same size as the original. This paradox is a consequence of the Axiom of Choice.
On this page, we collect all words starting with BANA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 45 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with BANA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.