Words starting with ative
Maybe these words will be useful:
- atimy — a public loss of honour or withdrawal of civil liberties
- atis — A Tools Integration Standard
- atigi — a type of parka worn by the Inuit in Canada
- atilt — in a tilted or inclined position
- atingle — quivering with delight or elation
- atiptoe — On tiptoe.
- atishoo — Atishoo is used, especially in writing, to represent the sound that you make when you sneeze.
- atitlan — Lake, a crater lake in SW Guatemala, 4700 feet (1433 meters) above sea level. About 53 sq. mi. (137 sq. km).
- at hand — If something is at hand, near at hand, or close at hand, it is very near in place or time.