Words starting with askelet
Maybe these words will be useful:
- askelon — Ashqelon
- asker — to put a question to; inquire of: I asked him but he didn't answer.
- askesis — the procedure of demonstrating self-control and determination of action and purpose
- askew — Something that is askew is not straight or not level with what it should be level with.
- askey — Arthur. 1900–82, British comedian
- aske — Obsolete spelling of ask.
- asked — Simple past tense and past participle of ask.
- askers — Plural form of asker.
- askes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aske.
- askest — Archaic second-person singular form of ask.