Words starting with aris
5 letter words starting with aris
6 letter words starting with aris
- arised — (nonstandard) Simple past tense and past participle of arise.
- arisen — to get up from sitting, lying, or kneeling; rise: He arose from his chair when she entered the room.
- arises — to get up from sitting, lying, or kneeling; rise: He arose from his chair when she entered the room.
- arista — a stiff bristle such as the awn of some grasses and cereals
- aristo — an aristocrat
7 letter words starting with aris
8 letter words starting with aris
9 letter words starting with aris
- aristaeus — a son of Apollo and Cyrene: protector of herds and fields
- aristarch — a severe critic.
- aristides — known as Aristides the Just. ?530–?468 bc, Athenian general and statesman, who played a prominent part in the Greek victories over the Persians at Marathon (490), Salamis (480), and Plataea (479)
- aristotle — a bottle
- aristotle contemplating the bust of homer — a painting (1653) by Rembrandt.
10 letter words starting with aris
- aristippus — ?435–?356 bc, Greek philosopher, who believed pleasure to be the highest good and founded the Cyrenaic school
- aristocrat — An aristocrat is someone whose family has a high social rank, especially someone who has a title.
- aristology — the art of eating
- aristotype — a process of photographic printing in which paper coated with silver chloride in gelatin is used.
11 letter words starting with aris
- aristarchus — a crater in the NE quadrant of the moon, having a diameter of about 37 kilometres, which is the brightest formation on the moon
- aristocracy — The aristocracy is a class of people in some countries who have a high social rank and special titles.
- aristocrats — Plural form of aristocrat.
- aristoteles — a walled plain in the first quadrant of the face of the moon: about 60 miles (97 km) in diameter.
- aristarchus of samos — 3rd century bc, Greek astronomer who anticipated Copernicus in advancing the theory that the earth revolves around the sun
12 letter words starting with aris
- aristocratic — Aristocratic means belonging to or typical of the aristocracy.
- aristolochia — any of various plants of the genus Aristolochia of the family Aristolochiaceae
- aristophanes — ?448–?380 bc, Greek comic dramatist, who satirized leading contemporary figures such as Socrates and Euripides. Eleven of his plays are extant, including The Clouds, The Frogs, The Birds, and Lysistrata
- aristophanic — 448?–385? b.c, Athenian comic dramatist.
- aristotelian — of or relating to Aristotle or his philosophy
13 letter words starting with aris
14 letter words starting with aris
- aristocratical — aristocratic
15 letter words starting with aris
- aristotelianism — a philosophical tradition based on the wide-ranging belief system of Aristotle
16 letter words starting with aris
- aristocratically — In an aristocratic manner.
17 letter words starting with aris
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
18 letter words starting with aris
- aristotles-lantern — a complex arrangement of muscles and calcareous teeth and plates forming an eversible organ in most echinoids, functioning in mastication.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ARIS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 46 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ARIS. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.