Words starting with ari
3 letter words starting with ari
- ari service — (company) The trading name of the remnants of AST Research, Inc.. ARI Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., of Seoul, Korea. They no longer manufacture or distribute computer hardware, but they continue to provide worldwide technical and service support to owners of systems that they manufactured. Headquarters: 16225 Alton Parkway, POB 57005, Irvine, California 92619-7005, USA.
4 letter words starting with ari
- aria — An aria is a song for one of the leading singers in an opera or choral work.
- arid — Arid land is so dry that very few plants can grow on it.
- arie — Plural form of aria.
- aril — an appendage on certain seeds, such as those of the yew and nutmeg, developed from or near the funicle of the ovule and often brightly coloured and fleshy
- aris — buttocks
5 letter words starting with ari
- arian — of, relating to, or characterizing Arius or Arianism
- arias — a nymph, the mother of Miletus, by Apollo.
- ariba — Associate of the Royal Institute of British Architects
- arica — a port in extreme N Chile: awarded to Chile in 1929 after the lengthy Tacna-Arica dispute with Peru; outlet for Bolivian and Peruvian trade. Pop: 180 000 (2005 est)
- ariel — an Arabian gazelle, Gazella arabica (or dama)
6 letter words starting with ari
- ariane — Rocketry. a French-built, three-stage, liquid-propellant rocket for launching satellites into orbit around the earth.
- ariary — the standard unit of currency of Madagascar
- aridly — being without moisture; extremely dry; parched: arid land; an arid climate.
- ariege — a department of SW France, in Midi-Pyrénées region. Capital: Foix. Pop: 139 612 (2003 est). Area: 4903 sq km (1912 sq miles)
- aright — correctly; rightly; properly
7 letter words starting with ari
- ariadne — daughter of Minos and Pasiphaë: she gave Theseus the thread with which he found his way out of the Minotaur's labyrinth
- aridity — being without moisture; extremely dry; parched: arid land; an arid climate.
- arietta — a short relatively uncomplicated aria
- ariette — a short aria.
- arigato — (Japanese, colloquial) thank you.
8 letter words starting with ari
- arianism — the doctrine of Arius, pronounced heretical at the Council of Nicaea, which asserted that Christ was not of one substance with the Father, but a creature raised by the Father to the dignity of Son of God
- aridisol — a soil type common to the world's deserts, poor in organic matter and rich in salts.
- aridness — The state or quality of being arid.
- ariettas — Plural form of arietta.
- ariettes — a short aria.
9 letter words starting with ari
10 letter words starting with ari
- arimathaea — a town in ancient Palestine. Matt. 27:57.
- ariovistus — flourished c71–58 b.c, Germanic leader of the Suevi.
- aristippus — ?435–?356 bc, Greek philosopher, who believed pleasure to be the highest good and founded the Cyrenaic school
- aristocrat — An aristocrat is someone whose family has a high social rank, especially someone who has a title.
- aristology — the art of eating
11 letter words starting with ari
- aristarchus — a crater in the NE quadrant of the moon, having a diameter of about 37 kilometres, which is the brightest formation on the moon
- aristocracy — The aristocracy is a class of people in some countries who have a high social rank and special titles.
- aristocrats — Plural form of aristocrat.
- aristoteles — a walled plain in the first quadrant of the face of the moon: about 60 miles (97 km) in diameter.
- arith-matic — (language) An extension of Grace Hopper's A-2 programming language, developed in about 1955. ARITH-MATIC was originally known as A-3, but was renamed by the marketing department of Remington Rand UNIVAC.
12 letter words starting with ari
- aripiprazole — An antipsychotic drug used in the treatment of schizophrenia etc.
- aristocratic — Aristocratic means belonging to or typical of the aristocracy.
- aristolochia — any of various plants of the genus Aristolochia of the family Aristolochiaceae
- aristophanes — ?448–?380 bc, Greek comic dramatist, who satirized leading contemporary figures such as Socrates and Euripides. Eleven of his plays are extant, including The Clouds, The Frogs, The Birds, and Lysistrata
- aristophanic — 448?–385? b.c, Athenian comic dramatist.
13 letter words starting with ari
- aridification — the process by which a humid region becomes increasingly dry, as by climatic change or human interference with the ecology.
- aristocracies — Plural form of aristocracy.
- aristocratism — the principles of aristocrats
- aristolochene — (organic compound) A bicyclic sesquiterpene produced by certain fungi.
- arithmetician — a person skilled in arithmetic
14 letter words starting with ari
15 letter words starting with ari
16 letter words starting with ari
17 letter words starting with ari
18 letter words starting with ari
- aristotles-lantern — a complex arrangement of muscles and calcareous teeth and plates forming an eversible organ in most echinoids, functioning in mastication.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ARI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 123 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ARI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.