Words starting with arepeat
Maybe these words will be useful:
- arepa — a Colombian cornmeal cake
- arepas — Plural form of arepa.
- are — Are is the plural and the second person singular of the present tense of the verb be1. Are is often shortened to -'re after pronouns in spoken English.
- area — An area is a particular part of a town, a country, a region, or the world.
- area bombing — aerial bombing in which bombs are dropped over the general area of a target.
- area code — The area code for a particular city or region is the series of numbers that you have to dial before someone's personal number if you are making a telephone call to that place from a different area.