Words starting with appr
5 letter words starting with appr
- appro — (of a purchase) approval: on appro.
6 letter words starting with appr
7 letter words starting with appr
- appress — to press together or towards a surface
- apprise — When you are apprised of something, someone tells you about it.
- apprize — to give notice to; inform; advise (often followed by of): to be apprised of the death of an old friend.
- approve — If you approve of an action, event, or suggestion, you like it or are pleased about it.
- approx. — Approx. is a written abbreviation for approximately.
8 letter words starting with appr
- appraise — If you appraise something or someone, you consider them carefully and form an opinion about them.
- apprisal — The act of apprising, of making aware, of informing.
- apprised — appraise.
- appriser — a person who appraises
- apprises — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of apprise.
9 letter words starting with appr
- appraisal — If you make an appraisal of something, you consider it carefully and form an opinion about it.
- appraised — Simple past tense and past participle of appraise.
- appraisee — a person who is being appraised
- appraiser — An appraiser is someone whose job is to estimate the cost or value of something such as property.
- appraises — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of appraise.
10 letter words starting with appr
- appraisals — Plural form of appraisal.
- appraisers — Plural form of appraiser.
- appraising — critical, considering
- appraisive — to estimate the monetary value of; determine the worth of; assess: We had an expert appraise the house before we bought it.
- appreciate — If you appreciate something, for example a piece of music or good food, you like it because you recognize its good qualities.
11 letter words starting with appr
- appraisable — to estimate the monetary value of; determine the worth of; assess: We had an expert appraise the house before we bought it.
- apprecation — (obsolete) Earnest prayer; devout wish.
- appreciable — An appreciable amount or effect is large enough to be important or clearly noticed.
- appreciably — sufficient to be readily perceived or estimated; considerable: There is an appreciable difference between socialism and communism.
- appreciated — to be grateful or thankful for: They appreciated his thoughtfulness.
12 letter words starting with appr
- appraisement — the act of estimating or judging the nature or value of something or someone.
- appraisingly — to estimate the monetary value of; determine the worth of; assess: We had an expert appraise the house before we bought it.
- appreciating — to be grateful or thankful for: They appreciated his thoughtfulness.
- appreciation — Appreciation of something is the recognition and enjoyment of its good qualities.
- appreciative — An appreciative reaction or comment shows the enjoyment that you are getting from something.
13 letter words starting with appr
14 letter words starting with appr
- appreciational — gratitude; thankful recognition: They showed their appreciation by giving him a gold watch.
- appreciatively — feeling or showing appreciation: an appreciative audience at the concert.
- apprehensively — uneasy or fearful about something that might happen: apprehensive for the safety of the mountain climbers.
- apprenticement — apprenticeship
- apprenticeship — Someone who has an apprenticeship works for a fixed period of time for a person who has a particular skill in order to learn the skill. Apprenticeship is the system of learning a skill like this.
15 letter words starting with appr
- apprenticeships — Plural form of apprenticeship.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- appropinquation — the action of approaching
- appropriateness — suitable or fitting for a particular purpose, person, occasion, etc.: an appropriate example; an appropriate dress.
- approximateness — The quality of being approximate.
16 letter words starting with appr
On this page, we collect all words starting with APPR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 158 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with APPR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.