Words starting with app
3 letter words starting with app
- app — An app is a computer program that is written and designed for a specific purpose.
4 letter words starting with app
5 letter words starting with app
- appal — If something appals you, it disgusts you because it seems so bad or unpleasant.
- appar — Apparently.
- appel — a stamp of the foot, used to warn of one's intent to attack
- appia — Adolphe [French a-dawlf] /French aˈdɔlf/ (Show IPA), 1862–1928, Swiss stage designer and theatrical producer.
- apple — An apple is a round fruit with smooth green, yellow, or red skin and firm white flesh.
6 letter words starting with app
- appair — to make or become worse
- appall — If something appalls you, it disgusts you because it seems so bad or unpleasant.
- appals — (British) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of appal.
- appeal — If you appeal to someone to do something, you make a serious and urgent request to them.
- appear — If you say that something appears to be the way you describe it, you are reporting what you believe or what you have been told, though you cannot be sure it is true.
7 letter words starting with app
- appaled — Misspelling of appalled.
- appalls — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of appall.
- appalto — a monopoly or contract
- apparat — the Communist Party organization in the former Soviet Union and other states
- apparel — Apparel means clothes, especially formal clothes worn on an important occasion.
8 letter words starting with app
- appaling — Misspelling of appalling.
- appalled — If you are appalled by something, you are shocked or disgusted because it is so bad or unpleasant.
- appanage — land or other provision granted by a king for the support of a member of the royal family, esp a younger son
- apparate — (obsolete) apparatus.
- apparell — Obsolete form of apparel.
9 letter words starting with app
10 letter words starting with app
11 letter words starting with app
- appalachian — of, from, or relating to the Appalachian Mountains
- appallingly — causing dismay or horror: an appalling accident; an appalling lack of manners.
- apparatchik — An apparatchik is someone who works for a government or a political party and who obeys orders.
- apparations — Plural form of apparation.
- apparatuses — Plural form of apparatus.
12 letter words starting with app
- apparatchiks — a member of an apparat, especially in a Communist country.
- apparentness — The state or quality of being apparent.
- apparitional — of or relating to an apparition or apparitions; ghostly, spectral
- appassionato — (to be performed) in an impassioned manner
- appellations — Plural form of appellation.
13 letter words starting with app
- apparentement — a coalition formed between political parties during an election.
- appealability — an earnest request for aid, support, sympathy, mercy, etc.; entreaty; petition; plea.
- appealingness — the quality of being appealing
- appellatively — (grammar) After the manner of appellative nouns; so as to express whole classes or species.
- appendiculate — having appendicles
14 letter words starting with app
- appendectomies — Plural form of appendectomy.
- appendicectomy — surgical removal of any appendage, esp the vermiform appendix
- apple-polisher — to curry favor with someone, especially in an obsequious or flattering manner.
- applicableness — applying or capable of being applied; relevant; suitable; appropriate: an applicable rule; a solution that is applicable to the problem.
- apportionments — Plural form of apportionment.
15 letter words starting with app
- appendicularian — of or relating to a family of molluscs (Appendicularia) characterized by their long tail appendages
- apprenticeships — Plural form of apprenticeship.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- appropinquation — the action of approaching
- appropriateness — suitable or fitting for a particular purpose, person, occasion, etc.: an appropriate example; an appropriate dress.
16 letter words starting with app
- apple-touch-icon — (programming) (apple-touch-icon.png) Apple's default icon (image) used to represent a website, e.g. when saved as a bookmark or on the home screen of an iOS device such as an iPhone or iPad. Apple's scheme allows a site to offer images of different sizes so the client can choose the most appropriate one according to its screen size and resolution. Apple devices and applications completely ignore the favicon.ico de facto standard which, while somewhat quirky in its use of the ico format, has been pretty much universally adopted elsewhere. Conversely, apple-touch-icon.png will be ignored by non-Apple devices, possibly because its 16x16 resolution would look pretty shabby on most smart phones.
- appreciativeness — The state or quality of being appreciative.
- apprehensiveness — uneasy or fearful about something that might happen: apprehensive for the safety of the mountain climbers.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
20 letter words starting with app
- application-specific integrated circuit — (hardware) (ASIC) An integrated circuit designed to perform a particular function by defining the interconnection of a set of basic circuit building blocks drawn from a library provided by the circuit manufacturer.
28 letter words starting with app
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
On this page, we collect all words starting with APP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 562 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with APP. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.