Words starting with apack
Maybe these words will be useful:
- apache software foundation — (open source, body) (ASF) A consortium that manages the development of the Apache web server, dozens of XML- and Java-based projects (under the name Jakarta), the Ant build tool, the Geronimo J2EE server, the SpamAssassin anti-SPAM tool, and much more.
- apacs — Association for Payment Clearing Services
- apace — If something develops or continues apace, it is developing or continuing quickly.
- apache — a member of a North American Indian people, formerly nomadic and warlike, inhabiting the southwestern US and N Mexico
- apache dance — a fast violent dance in French vaudeville, supposedly between a Parisian gangster and his girl
- apache plume — a low shrub, Fallugia paradoxa, of the rose family, of southwestern North America, having white flowers and fruit heads of feathery tufts.
- apachean — a subgroup of the Athabaskan language family comprising the languages of the Apache tribes and the Navajo.
- apaches — a Parisian gangster, rowdy, or ruffian.
- apal — Array Processor Assembly Language
- aparel — A PArse REquest Language