Words starting with allingo
Maybe these words will be useful:
- allingham — Margery. 1904–66, British author of detective stories, featuring Albert Campion. Her works include Tiger in the Smoke (1952) and The Mind Readers (1965)
- allineate — To align.
- allineation — the state of being organized in a line or lines
- allianced — Simple past tense and past participle of alliance.
- alliances — Plural form of alliance.
- alliancing — Present participle of alliance.
- alliant — (obsolete, rare) An ally; a confederate.
- allice — A fish, the allis shad (Alosa alosa). (from 17th c.).
- allicient — That attracts; attracting.
- allicin — a substance found in garlic that has anti-bacterial qualities and the distinct smell redolent of garlic