Words starting with aliceinwo
Maybe these words will be useful:
- alice — a feminine name: dim. Elsie; var. Alicia
- alice band — an ornamental band worn across the front of the hair to hold it back from the face
- alice blue — a pale grayish-blue color.
- alice palmer — Alice Elvira, 1855–1902, U.S. educator.
- alice paul — Saint, died a.d. c67, a missionary and apostle to the gentiles: author of several of the Epistles. Compare Saul (def 2).
- alice springs — a town in central Australia, in the Northern Territory, in the Macdonnell Ranges. Pop: 23 640 (2001)
- alice's adventures in wonderland — a story for children (1865) by Lewis Carroll.
- alice's fern — Hartford fern.
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational