Words starting with ahar
Maybe these words will be useful:
- aha — Aha is used in writing to represent a noise that people make in conversation, for example to express satisfaction or surprise.
- aha moment — an instant at which the solution to a problem becomes clear
- ahab — the king of Israel from approximately 869 to 850 bc and husband of Jezebel: rebuked by Elijah (I Kings 16:29–22:40)
- ahad haam — Asher [ash-er] /ˈæʃ ər/ (Show IPA), (Achad Ha-Am; Ahad Ha-am) 1856–1927, Hebrew philosophical writer and editor, born in Russia.
- ahankara — the false identification of the purusha, or true inner self, with the body, the mind, or the outside world.
- ahasuerus — a king of ancient Persia and husband of Esther, generally identified with Xerxes
- ahaz — a king of Judah, 735?–715? b.c. II Kings 16; II Chron. 28:9.