Words starting with agriponr
Maybe these words will be useful:
- agrippina (ii) — (Julia) a.d. 15?-59; mother of Nero
- agriproduct — a product that is a result of agribusiness
- agriproducts — Plural form of agriproduct.
- agrippa — Marcus Vipsanius (ˈmɑːkəs vɪpˈseɪnɪəs). 63–12 bc, Roman general: chief adviser and later son-in-law of Augustus
- agrippina — called the Elder. c. 14 bc–33 ad, Roman matron: granddaughter of Augustus, wife of Germanicus, mother of Caligula and Agrippina the Younger
- agrippina ii — a.d. 16?–59? mother of the Roman emperor Nero and sister of Caligula.
- agribusinessman — a person who engages in agribusiness
- agric — agricultural
- agricultural college — a college of further education where students learn farming skills
- agricultural engineer — an engineer who specialises in the design, development, and installation of agricultural and forestry machinery and advises on rural development and the management of natural resources