Words starting with agoodon
Maybe these words will be useful:
- agood — in a serious or earnest manner
- ago — You use ago when you are referring to past time. For example, if something happened one year ago, it is one year since it happened. If it happened a long time ago, it is a long time since it happened.
- agog — If you are agog, you are excited about something, and eager to know more about it.
- agogic — Music. stress given to a note through prolonged duration.
- agogics — Music. stress given to a note through prolonged duration.
- agomphosis — Looseness of the teeth.
- agon — (in ancient Greece) a festival at which competitors contended for prizes. Among the best known were the Olympic, Pythian, Nemean, and Isthmian Games
- agonal — relating to agony, esp before death
- agone — ago; past