12-letter words starting with aga
- aga khan iii — 1877–1957, leader of the Ismaʿili sect of Muslims in India 1885–1957.
- against time — in an effort to complete something in a limited period
- agalmatolite — a soft, greenish, greyish or yellowish mineral, thought to be a variety of pinite, known particularly for its use by the Chinese for carving
- agamogenesis — asexual reproduction, such as fission or parthenogenesis
- agamogenetic — Of or pertaining to agamogenesis.
- agaricaceous — belonging to the Agaricaceae, a family of fungi including mushrooms having blade-shaped gills on the underside of the cap.
- agathodaemon — A benevolent spirit as opposed to a cacodemon (an evil daemon).
- agathodaimon — a spirit of good fortune, associated with the serpent
- agave family — the plant family Agavaceae, characterized by herbaceous or woody plants having rhizomes, a basal cluster of toothed, sword-shaped leaves, and a tall, dense spike of flowers, including the agave, century plant, dracaena, sansevieria, sisal, and yucca.
On this page, we collect all 12-letter words starting with AGA. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 12-letter word that beginning with AGA to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.