Words starting with advoc
8 letter words starting with advoc
- advocaat — a liqueur having a raw egg base
- advocacy — Someone's advocacy of a particular action or plan is their act of recommending it publicly.
- advocate — If you advocate a particular action or plan, you recommend it publicly.
- advocacy group — an organization that campaigns on a particular issue
- advocacy journalism — journalism that promotes a cause or expresses a subjective viewpoint.
9 letter words starting with advoc
- advocated — to speak or write in favor of; support or urge by argument; recommend publicly: He advocated higher salaries for teachers.
- advocater — Alternative form of advocator.
- advocates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of advocate.
- advocator — a person who advocates
- advocatus diaboli — devil's advocate
10 letter words starting with advoc
- advocacies — the act of pleading for, supporting, or recommending; active espousal: He was known for his advocacy of states' rights.
- advocaters — Plural form of advocater.
- advocating — to speak or write in favor of; support or urge by argument; recommend publicly: He advocated higher salaries for teachers.
- advocation — the transfer to itself by a superior court of an action pending in a lower court
- advocative — characterized by advocating
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADVOC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 19 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADVOC. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.