Words starting with advo
6 letter words starting with advo
- advoke — To summon or call (to a higher tribunal).
8 letter words starting with advo
- advocaat — a liqueur having a raw egg base
- advocacy — Someone's advocacy of a particular action or plan is their act of recommending it publicly.
- advocate — If you advocate a particular action or plan, you recommend it publicly.
- advoutry — adultery
- advowson — the right of presentation to a vacant benefice
9 letter words starting with advo
- advocated — to speak or write in favor of; support or urge by argument; recommend publicly: He advocated higher salaries for teachers.
- advocater — Alternative form of advocator.
- advocates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of advocate.
- advocator — a person who advocates
- advoutrer — an adulterer
10 letter words starting with advo
- advocacies — the act of pleading for, supporting, or recommending; active espousal: He was known for his advocacy of states' rights.
- advocaters — Plural form of advocater.
- advocating — to speak or write in favor of; support or urge by argument; recommend publicly: He advocated higher salaries for teachers.
- advocation — the transfer to itself by a superior court of an action pending in a lower court
- advocative — characterized by advocating
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADVO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 23 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADVO. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.