Words starting with advis
6 letter words starting with advis
7 letter words starting with advis
- advised — resulting from deliberation
- advisee — a person who receives advice from another person
- adviser — An adviser is an expert whose job is to give advice to another person or to a group of people.
- advises — to give counsel to; offer an opinion or suggestion as worth following: I advise you to be cautious.
- advisor — one who gives advice.
8 letter words starting with advis
- advisees — one of a group of students assigned to a faculty adviser for help in selection of a course of studies.
- advisers — Plural form of adviser.
- advising — to give counsel to; offer an opinion or suggestion as worth following: I advise you to be cautious.
- advisors — Plural form of advisor.
- advisory — An advisory group regularly gives suggestions and help to people or organizations, especially about a particular subject or area of activity.
9 letter words starting with advis
- advisable — If you tell someone that it is advisable to do something, you are suggesting that they should do it, because it is sensible or is likely to achieve the result they want.
- advisably — Wisely, in an advisable manner.
- advisedly — If you say that you are using a word or expression advisedly, you mean that you have deliberately chosen to use it, even though it may sound unusual, wrong, or offensive, because it draws attention to what you are saying.
10 letter words starting with advis
11 letter words starting with advis
12 letter words starting with advis
- advisability — proper to be suggested or recommended; desirable or wise, as a course of action: Is it advisable for me to write to him?
13 letter words starting with advis
- advisableness — The state or quality of being advisable.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADVIS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 27 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADVIS. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.