Words starting with adver
6 letter words starting with adver
- adverb — An adverb is a word such as 'slowly', 'now', 'very', 'politically', or 'fortunately' which adds information about the action, event, or situation mentioned in a clause.
- advert — An advert is an announcement in a newspaper, on television, or on a poster about something such as a product, event, or job.
- adverb clause — a subordinate clause that functions as an adverb within a main clause.
- adverb group — An adverb group or adverbial group is a group of words based on an adverb, such as 'very slowly' or 'fortunately for us'. An adverb group can also consist simply of an adverb.
- adverb phrase — An adverb phrase or adverbial phrase is a group of words based on an adverb, such as 'very slowly' or 'fortunately for us.' An adverb phrase can also consist simply of an adverb.
7 letter words starting with adver
- adverbs — any member of a class of words that function as modifiers of verbs or clauses, and in some languages, as Latin and English, as modifiers of adjectives, other adverbs, or adverbial phrases, as very in very nice, much in much more impressive, and tomorrow in She'll write to you tomorrow. They relate to what they modify by indicating place (I promise to be there), time (Do your homework now!), manner (She sings beautifully), circumstance (He accidentally dropped the glass when the bell rang), degree (I'm very happy to see you), or cause (I draw, although badly). See also sentence adverb.
- adverse — Adverse decisions, conditions, or effects are unfavourable to you.
- adverts — Plural form of advert.
- adverse action — An adverse action notice is an official explanation by a financial institution of why they are refusing to grant credit to someone.
- adverse drug reaction — An adverse drug reaction is a harmful effect associated with the use of a medication at a normal dosage.
8 letter words starting with adver
- adverted — to remark or comment; refer (usually followed by to): He adverted briefly to the news of the day.
9 letter words starting with adver
- adverbial — Adverbial means relating to adverbs or like an adverb.
- advergame — an online video game that promotes a particular brand, product, or marketing message by integrating it into the game.
- adversary — Your adversary is someone you are competing with, or arguing or fighting against.
- adversely — unfavorable or antagonistic in purpose or effect: adverse criticism.
- adversion — (obsolete) An adverting or turning towards; attention.
10 letter words starting with adver
- adverbials — Plural form of adverbial.
- adversaria — a collection of notes, remarks or observations
- advertence — heedfulness or attentiveness
- advertency — the state or quality of being advertent.
- advertised — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
11 letter words starting with adver
- adverbially — of, relating to, or used as an adverb.
- advergaming — a method of interactive marketing in which free downloadable computer games appear on websites (often as pop-ups) to advertise a company or product
- adversarial — If you describe something as adversarial, you mean that it involves two or more people or organizations who are opposing each other.
- adversaries — a person, group, or force that opposes or attacks; opponent; enemy; foe.
- adversary's — a person, group, or force that opposes or attacks; opponent; enemy; foe.
12 letter words starting with adver
- adverbialize — to make (a word) into an adverb
- adversaryism — an attitude, as in labor-management negotiations, that any opposition to demands indicates an unwillingness of one side to cooperate and bargain in good faith.
- adversatives — Plural form of adversative.
- advertisable — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
- advertorials — Plural form of advertorial.
13 letter words starting with adver
- adversarially — In an adversarial way.
- adversariness — the state of being adversarial
- adversatively — in an adversative manner
- advertisement — An advertisement is an announcement in a newspaper, on television, or on a poster about something such as a product, event, or job.
- advertizement — a paid announcement, as of goods for sale, in newspapers or magazines, on radio or television, etc.
14 letter words starting with adver
- advertisements — Plural form of advertisement.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADVER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 65 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADVER. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.