Words starting with advan
7 letter words starting with advan
- advance — To advance means to move forward, often in order to attack someone.
- advance copy — a copy of a book, speech etc released to the media, reviewers, etc before it is published, delivered, etc and before it is necessarily in its final state
- advance corporation tax — a former UK tax in which a company paying a dividend had to deduct the basic rate of income tax from the grossed-up value of the dividend and pay it to the Inland Revenue
- advance directive — a living will or durable power of attorney in which a person states his or her wishes regarding medical treatment in the event of mental incompetency or an inability to communicate.
- advance fee — front money (def 3).
8 letter words starting with advan
- advanced — An advanced system, method, or design is modern and has been developed from an earlier version of the same thing.
- advancer — a person or thing that advances.
- advances — personal overtures made in an attempt to become friendly, gain a favour, etc
- advanced audio coding — (audio) (AAC) A successor to MP3, allowing lower bit rates and more stable quality. See MPEG-2 AAC Low Profile and MPEG-4 AAC Main Profile.
- advanced communications function — (networking) (ACF) A group of IBM SNA products that provide distributed processing and resource sharing such as VTAM and NCP.
9 letter words starting with advan
- advancers — Plural form of advancer.
- advanceth — (archaic) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of advance.
- advancing — to move or bring forward: The general advanced his troops to the new position.
- advantage — An advantage is something that puts you in a better position than other people.
- advantage court — the receiver's left-hand service court, into which the ball is served when one side has the advantage.
10 letter words starting with advan
11 letter words starting with advan
12 letter words starting with advan
13 letter words starting with advan
- advantageable — being of advantage; advantageous
14 letter words starting with advan
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
16 letter words starting with advan
- advantageousness — The state or quality of being advantageous.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADVAN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 69 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADVAN. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.