Words starting with adu
5 letter words starting with adu
- adult — An adult is a mature, fully developed person. An adult has reached the age when they are legally responsible for their actions.
- adunc — hooked; curved inward
- adure — (obsolete) To burn up.
- adust — dried up or darkened by heat; burnt or scorched
- aduwa — a town in N Ethiopia: Emperor Menelik II defeated the Italians here in 1896. Pop: 46 272 (2005 est)
6 letter words starting with adu
7 letter words starting with adu
8 letter words starting with adu
- adularia — a white or colourless glassy variety of orthoclase in the form of prismatic crystals. It occurs in metamorphic rocks and is a minor gemstone. Formula: KAlSi3O8
- adulated — Simple past tense and past participle of adulate.
- adulator — to show excessive admiration or devotion to; flatter or admire servilely.
- adultery — If a married person commits adultery, they have sex with someone that they are not married to.
- adultism — A predisposition towards adults (or a bias against children).
9 letter words starting with adu
- aduantage — Obsolete spelling of advantage.
- adulating — Present participle of adulate.
- adulation — Adulation is uncritical admiration and praise of someone or something.
- adulatory — If someone makes an adulatory comment about someone, they praise them and show their admiration of them.
- adultered — Simple past tense and past participle of adulter.
10 letter words starting with adu
- adulations — excessive devotion to someone; servile flattery.
- adullamite — a person who has withdrawn from a political group and joined with a few others to form a dissident group
- adulterant — a substance or ingredient that adulterates
- adulterate — If something such as food or drink is adulterated, someone has made its quality worse by adding water or cheaper products to it.
- adulterers — Plural form of adulterer.
11 letter words starting with adu
- adulterants — Plural form of adulterant.
- adulterated — made inferior, impure, etc. by adulterating
- adulterates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of adulterate.
- adulterator — One who or that which adulterates, or harms the purity of, something.
- adultescent — an adult who is still actively interested in youth culture
12 letter words starting with adu
13 letter words starting with adu
14 letter words starting with adu
- adultification — The treatment of a non-adult as an adult.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 67 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADU. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.