Words starting with adrianiii
Maybe these words will be useful:
- adrian — Edgar Douglas, Baron Adrian. 1889–1977, English physiologist, noted particularly for his research into the function of neurons: shared with Sherrington the Nobel prize for physiology and medicine 1932
- adrian i — died a.d. 795, pope 772–795.
- adrian ii — Italian ecclesiastic: pope a.d. 867–872.
- adrian iii — Saint, Italian ecclesiastic: pope a.d. 884–885.
- adrian iv — original name Nicholas Breakspear. ?1100–59, the only English pope (1154–59)
- adrian quist — intoxicated; drunk
- adrian v — died 1276, Italian ecclesiastic: pope 1276.
- adrian vi — 1459–1523, Dutch ecclesiastic: pope 1522–23.
- adrianople — Edirne
- adrianople red — a medium red color.