Words starting with ado
3 letter words starting with ado
- ado — bustling activity; fuss; bother; delay (esp in the phrases without more ado, with much ado)
4 letter words starting with ado
5 letter words starting with ado
- adobe — Adobe is a mixture of mud and straw that is dried into bricks in the sun and used for building, especially in hot countries.
- adobo — the national dish of the Philippines, which consists of chunks of meat, fish, or vegetables, marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and spices and then stewed in the marinade
- adolf — a male given name: from Germanic words meaning “noble” and “wolf.”.
- adopt — If you adopt a new attitude, plan, or way of behaving, you begin to have it.
- adore — If you adore someone, you feel great love and admiration for them.
6 letter words starting with ado
- adobes — Plural form of adobe.
- adobos — Plural form of adobo.
- adolph — a masculine name: equiv. L. Adolphus, Fr. Adolphe, Ger. Adolf
- adonai — a name for God
- adonic — (in classical prosody) of or relating to a verse line consisting of a dactyl (– ◡ ◡) followed by a spondee (– –) or by a trochee (– ◡), thought to have been first used in laments for Adonis
7 letter words starting with ado
- adonais — Hebrew. a title of reverence for God, serving also as a substitute pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton.
- adonias — a son of David, put to death at the order of Solomon. II Sam. 3:4; I Kings 2:19–25.
- adonize — (of a man) to make more beautiful
- adopted — having been adopted
- adoptee — a person who is adopted.
8 letter words starting with ado
- adonijah — a son of David, put to death at the order of Solomon. II Sam. 3:4; I Kings 2:19–25.
- adonises — Classical Mythology. a youth slain by a wild boar but permitted by Zeus to pass four months every year in the lower world with Persephone, four with Aphrodite, and four wherever he chose.
- adoptees — Plural form of adoptee.
- adopters — Plural form of adopter.
- adopting — Present participle of adopt.
9 letter words starting with ado
10 letter words starting with ado
11 letter words starting with ado
- adolescence — Adolescence is the period of your life in which you develop from being a child into being an adult.
- adolescents — Plural form of adolescent.
- adoptionism — an early Greek theology that Jesus was a man gifted with divine powers
- adoptionist — someone who believes in adoptionism
- adorability — the quality of being adorable or highly attractive
12 letter words starting with ado
- adolescences — the transitional period between puberty and adulthood in human development, extending mainly over the teen years and terminating legally when the age of majority is reached; youth.
- adolescently — in an adolescent manner
- adoptability — the quality or extent of being adoptable
- adorableness — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 88 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADO. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.