Words starting with admir
6 letter words starting with admir
- admire — If you admire someone or something, you like and respect them very much.
7 letter words starting with admir
- admiral — An admiral is a senior officer in a navy.
- admired — Simple past tense and past participle of admire.
- admirer — If you are an admirer of someone, you like and respect them or their work very much.
- admires — to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
- admiral of the fleet — an officer of the highest rank in the Royal Navy, equivalent to field marshal
8 letter words starting with admir
9 letter words starting with admir
- admirable — An admirable quality or action is one that deserves to be praised and admired.
- admirably — worthy of admiration; inspiring approval, reverence, or affection.
- admiralty — In Britain, the Admiralty is the government department that is in charge of the navy.
- admirance — an admiration (for)
- admirable bolete — an edible mushroom, Boletus mirabilis, of Rocky Mountain and Pacific northwestern evergreen forests, having a dark-red, scaly or woolly cap with yellow pores and a stout stem.
10 letter words starting with admir
11 letter words starting with admir
12 letter words starting with admir
- admirability — the quality of being admirable
13 letter words starting with admir
- admirableness — admirability
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADMIR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 32 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADMIR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.