Words starting with adhock
Maybe these words will be useful:
- adhocracy — management that responds to urgent problems rather than planning to avoid them
- adhocracies — Plural form of adhocracy.
- adhocratic — Relating to adhocracy.
- adh — antidiuretic hormone
- adhan — a call to prayer
- adhd — ADHD is an abbreviation for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- adherable — having the ability to adhere
- adhere — If you adhere to an opinion or belief, you support or hold it.
- adhered — to stay attached; stick fast; cleave; cling (usually followed by to): The mud adhered to his shoes.
- adherence — Adherence is the fact of adhering to a particular rule, agreement, or belief.