Words starting with adamandeve
Maybe these words will be useful:
- adamance — a state of resoluteness
- adamantean — of or relating to adamant
- adamancy — a state of resoluteness
- adamantium — A fictional metal that is indestructible or nearly so.
- adamant — If someone is adamant about something, they are determined not to change their mind about it.
- adamantane — a white crystalline alicyclic hydrocarbon, C 10 H 16 , consisting of four fused cyclohexane rings, with the carbon atoms arranged as in the diamond lattice.
- adamantine — very hard; unbreakable or unyielding
- adamantinoma — (medicine) A benign tumor of the jaw occurring occasionally in young people. These tumors originate in the enamel organ, developing from the remains of its epithelium, and may reach the size of an apple.
- adamantly — utterly unyielding in attitude or opinion in spite of all appeals, urgings, etc.