Words starting with adama
7 letter words starting with adama
- adamant — If someone is adamant about something, they are determined not to change their mind about it.
- adamawa — a state of Nigeria, in the E on the border with Cameroon. Capital: Yola. Pop: 3 168 101 (2006). Area: 36 917 sq km (14 254 sq miles)
- adamawa massif — a plateau in W central Africa, in central Cameroon and E Nigeria.
8 letter words starting with adama
9 letter words starting with adama
- adamantly — utterly unyielding in attitude or opinion in spite of all appeals, urgings, etc.
10 letter words starting with adama
- adamakegen — (tool) A program that generates makefiles for Ada programs. Adamakegen was written by Owen O'Malley <[email protected]>. It requires Icon and runs under Verdix and SunAda.
- adamantane — a white crystalline alicyclic hydrocarbon, C 10 H 16 , consisting of four fused cyclohexane rings, with the carbon atoms arranged as in the diamond lattice.
- adamantean — of or relating to adamant
- adamantine — very hard; unbreakable or unyielding
- adamantium — A fictional metal that is indestructible or nearly so.
15 letter words starting with adama
- adamawa-eastern — a branch of the Niger-Congo family of languages, centered in Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, and the Central African Republic, including Sango and Zande.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADAMA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 14 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADAMA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.