Words starting with activationr
Maybe these words will be useful:
- activations — Plural form of activation.
- activation — to make active; cause to function or act.
- activation analysis — a method for the qualitative and quantitative determination of trace amounts of various elements by measuring the characteristic radioactive decay induced by neutron bombardment.
- activation energy — the least amount of energy required to activate atoms or molecules to a state in which they can undergo a chemical reaction.
- activation record — (compiler) (Or "data frame", "stack frame") A data structure containing the variables belonging to one particular scope (e.g. a procedure body), as well as links to other activation records. Activation records are usually created (on the stack) on entry to a block and destroyed on exit. If a procedure or function may be returned as a result, stored in a variable and used in an outer scope then its activation record must be stored in a heap so that its variables still exist when it is used. Variables in the current scope are accessed via the frame pointer which points to the current activation record. Variables in an outer scope are accessed by following chains of links between activation records. There are two kinds of link - the static link and the dynamic link.
- activation order — an instruction to create, mobilize, or organize a unit
- activating — Present participle of activate.
- activater — Alternative spelling of activator.
- activators — Plural form of activator.
- activate — If a device or process is activated, something causes it to start working.