Words starting with acquiredi
Maybe these words will be useful:
- acquired — obtained, through buying or being given
- acquired behaviour — the behaviour of an organism resulting from the effects of the environment
- acquired character — a modification of structure or function caused by environmental factors: now generally regarded as not inheritable
- acquired characteristic — a characteristic of an organism that results from increased use or disuse of an organ or the effects of the environment and cannot be inherited
- acquired drive — a drive, like the desire for money, that has not been inherited but is learned, presumably because it leads to the satisfaction of innate drives
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome — Acquired immune deficiency syndrome is the same as AIDS.