Words starting with acorn
5 letter words starting with acorn
- acorn — An acorn is a pale oval nut that is the fruit of an oak tree.
- acorn archimedes — Archimedes
- acorn barnacle — any of various barnacles, such as Balanus balanoides, that live attached to rocks and have a volcano-shaped shell from the top of which protrude feathery food-catching appendages (cirri)
- acorn chair — a Jacobean chair having a crossrail with acorn-shaped pendants.
- acorn clock — a mantel clock of the first half of the 19th century, having the upper part of the case shaped with a double ogee curve to resemble an acorn.
6 letter words starting with acorn
- acorns — Plural form of acorn.
7 letter words starting with acorn
- acorned — covered with acorns
On this page, we collect all words starting with ACORN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 18 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ACORN. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.