Words starting with achristm
Maybe these words will be useful:
- achroite — the colorless or white variety of tourmaline, often used as a gem.
- achromacyte — (cytology) Any cell that lacks its normal pigmentation (especially an erythrocyte that has ruptured and lost its haemoglobin).
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
- achromat — a lens designed to bring light of two chosen wavelengths to the same focal point, thus reducing chromatic aberration
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
- achromatic — without colour
- achromatic colour — colour, such as white, black, and grey, that is devoid of hue
- achromatic lens — a system of two or more lenses that is substantially free from chromatic aberration and in which the lenses are made of different substances so that the focal length of the system is the same for two or three wavelengths of light.