Words starting with achi
6 letter words starting with achi
- achill — an island off the coast of NW Ireland. 14 miles (23 km) long; 11 miles (18 km) wide.
- aching — causing physical pain or distress: treatment for an aching back.
- achish — the king of the Philistine city of Gath, who twice gave refuge to David. I Sam. 21:10–15.
- achill island — an island in the Republic of Ireland, off the W coast of Co Mayo. Area: 148 sq km (57 sq miles). Pop: 2620 (2002)
7 letter words starting with achi
- achiest — Superlative form of achy.
- achieve — If you achieve a particular aim or effect, you succeed in doing it or causing it to happen, usually after a lot of effort.
- achinsk — a city in the S central Russian Federation in Asia.
- achiote — annatto.
- achiral — able to be superimposed on its mirror image
8 letter words starting with achi
- achieved — Reach or attain (a desired objective, level, or result) by effort, skill, or courage.
- achiever — A high achiever is someone who is successful in their studies or their work, usually as a result of their efforts. A low achiever is someone who achieves less than those around them.
- achieves — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of achieve.
- achilary — having no labellum or lip, or one that is undeveloped, as in the flower of certain orchids.
- achillea — any plant of the N temperate genus Achillea, with white, yellow, or purple flowers, some species of which are widely grown as garden plants: family Asteraceae (composites)
9 letter words starting with achi
- achievers — to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish: The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
- achieving — to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish: The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
- achillean — the greatest Greek warrior in the Trojan War and hero of Homer's Iliad. He killed Hector and was killed when Paris wounded him in the heel, his one vulnerable spot, with an arrow.
- achimenes — any plant of the tropical S American tuberous-rooted perennial genus Achimenes, with showy red, blue, or white tubular flowers, some of which are grown as greenhouse plants: family Gesneriaceae
- achilles' heel — a portion, spot, area, or the like, that is especially or solely vulnerable: His Achilles heel is his quick temper.
10 letter words starting with achi
11 letter words starting with achi
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
- achievement age — the age at which a child should be able to perform a standardized test successfully
- achievement quotient — a measure of ability derived by dividing an individual's achievement age by his actual age
- achievement test — a test designed to measure the effects that learning and teaching have on individuals
12 letter words starting with achi
- achievements — Plural form of achievement.
13 letter words starting with achi
- achievability — The state or condition of being achievable.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ACHI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 38 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ACHI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.