Words starting with acea
Maybe these words will be useful:
- ace — An ace is a playing card with a single symbol on it. In most card games, the ace of a particular suit has either the highest or the lowest value of the cards in that suit.
- ace bandage — an elasticated bandage used to restrict blood flow to the site of an injury and so reduce inflammation
- ace boon coon — (Slang) (US) A close friend.
- ace in the hole — Something that is an ace in the hole is an advantage which you have over an opponent or rival, and which you can use if necessary.
- ace inhibitor — any one of a class of drugs, including captopril, enalapril, and ramipril, that cause the arteries to widen by preventing the synthesis of angiotensin: used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure
- ace it — a playing card or die marked with or having the value indicated by a single spot: He dealt me four aces in the first hand.
- ace of spades — playing card, sometimes considered omen of death
- ace out — a playing card or die marked with or having the value indicated by a single spot: He dealt me four aces in the first hand.
- ace point — the first point in backgammon.