Words starting with accumulationp
Maybe these words will be useful:
- accumulation — An accumulation of something is a large number of things which have been collected together or acquired over a period of time.
- accumulation point — a point such that every neighborhood of the point contains at least one point in a given set other than the given point.
- accumulations — Plural form of accumulation.
- accumulatio — (rhetoric) A forceful summarisation of previously made points.
- accumulating — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- accumulative — If something is accumulative, it becomes greater in amount, number, or intensity over a period of time.
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- accumulativeness — The state or qualities of being accumulative.
- accumulate — When you accumulate things or when they accumulate, they collect or are gathered over a period of time.
- accumulated — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.