8-letter words starting with aca
- academes — the campus activity, life, and interests of a college or university; the academic world.
- academia — Academia refers to all the academics in a particular country or region, the institutions they work in, and their work.
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- academus — an Arcadian whose estate became a meeting place for Athenian philosophers.
- acalypha — Any of the genus Acalypha of flowering plants in the family Euphorbiaceae.
- acanthin — an organic chemical used in medicine as a treatment for snake venom
- acantho- — indicating a spine or thorn
- acanthus — any shrub or herbaceous plant of the genus Acanthus, native to the Mediterranean region but widely cultivated as ornamental plants, having large spiny leaves and spikes of white or purplish flowers: family Acanthaceae
- acapella — Alternative spelling of a cappella.
- acapulco — a port and resort in SW Mexico, in Guerrero state. Pop: 761 000 (2005 est)
- acarbose — a type of diabetes medicine taken orally to slow and reduce the supply of glucose to the blood.
- acardiac — (medicine, anatomy) Lacking a heart.
- acarigua — city in NW Venezuela: pop. 126,000
- acarpous — (of plants) producing no fruit
- acaudate — (biology, zoology) Tailless.
- acauline — having no stem
On this page, we collect all 8-letter words starting with ACA. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 8-letter word that beginning with ACA to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.