11-letter words starting with aca
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
- academicism — adherence to rules and traditions in art, literature, etc; conventionalism
- academicize — academize.
- acadian owl — saw-whet owl
- acanthocyte — an abnormal red blood cell having spiny projections, found in the blood of persons with abetalipoproteinemia and certain malabsorption disorders.
- acanthodian — any small, spiny-finned, sharklike fish of the extinct order Acanthodii, from the Paleozoic Era.
- acanthology — the study of spines, as in sea urchins or certain spiny-headed worms, particularly as they relate to taxonomic classification.
- acaroid gum — a red alcohol-soluble resin that exudes from various species of grass tree, esp Xanthorrhoea hastilis, and is used in varnishes, for coating paper, etc
- acarologist — a specialist in the study of mites and ticks
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
- acatalectic — having the necessary number of feet or syllables, esp having a complete final foot
- acataleptic — not able to be understood or conceived.
- acaulescent — having no visible stem or a very short one
On this page, we collect all 11-letter words starting with ACA. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 11-letter word that beginning with ACA to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.