Words starting with abyssalz
Maybe these words will be useful:
- abyssal — of or belonging to the ocean depths, esp below 2000 metres (6500 feet)
- abyssal plain — a large expanse of very flat and smooth ocean floor, usually found at depths of 4,600 to 5,500 meters (15,000 to 18,000 feet).
- abyssal zone — the ecological zone along the deep ocean floor between the bathyal and hadal zones
- abyss — An abyss is a very deep hole in the ground.
- abyss. — Abbreviation of Abyssinian.
- abyssinia — Ethiopia
- abyssinian — a native or inhabitant of Abyssinia
- abyssinian banana — a large, treelike Ethiopian plant, Ensete ventricosum, of the banana family, having leaves about 15 feet (4 meters) long, whitish flowers with reddish-brown bracts, and dry, inedible fruit.
- abyssinian cat — a variety of cat with a long body and a short brown coat with black or dark brown markings
- abyssinian gold — Talmi gold.